Re: Rygel 0.12

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Wolnei <wolnei fedoraproject org> wrote:

> And i quote something else strange, the thumbnails of my RMVB files works,

  The thumbnails work where?

> but when i play them in my TV only appears a gray square in the screen.

  So you can browse on your TV and see the thumbnails but don't see
the video when you try to play them? If you can browse the files from
your rygel running machine on your TV, I am guessing that rygel
doesn't crash on those errors from plugin loading you pasted and the
MediaExport plugin shipped with rygel's F16 package works?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124