Re: Fullscreen?

Configurable, or last used setting being sticky are both fine for me and make it usable as a media player.  The only additional thing might be needing to do something to maintain aspect ratio if fullsize screen ratio and source media ratio conflict, but I guess gstreamer has something for this already.

Thanks,

-Andy