Fullscreen?

Hi -

I am using Rygel on Fedora rawhide

rygel-0.12.5-1.fc17.x86_64

and the thing is basically working via an Android tablet.

(Interestingly after trying several apps there BubbleUPnP was the only one I tried that you could really say worked).

However I am perplexed, why is the output of the rendering on the Rygel host device at 1:1 source size? There's no case that wants that is there?

I eyeballed the code and it seems it should go fullscreen at F11, but it does not. I can double-click the windowmanager title frame and maximize that window, but Gnome3 titlebar and windowmanager titlebar are there (and since there are no corresponding black bars on the sides, I assume the video is distorted slightly).

So... what am I missing? Why isn't the video defaulting to fullscreen, or as a distant second able to be forced to fullscreen by keypress?

A lot of work has gone into Rygel I can't imagine it is because nobody is really using it.

-Andy