Rygel user documentation?

Hello,

New user here. I have already set up and used uShare, Fuppes, Coherence,
Mediatomb and ps3mediaserver on my server. Of all those applications,
only pms suited my needs (I am obviously a very difficult user :p),
since it was the only one to send 5.1 sound to my PS3 and to stream soft
subtitles at the same time.

Last weekend I reinstalled my server, only to see that tsMuxer is not
available for download anymore, effectively making pms not installable
anymore, so I tried Rygel 0.8.3 this morning.

I have found the config-file and tweaked it to my needs, and the server
shows up on my ps3, which is good - but all the folders are empty. So
I'm looking for documentation to troubleshoot my problems, and I cannot
find any, except for a manpage here and there... Not even a review of a
user who describes how he set up his server...

I presume this is because most users use rygel on their desktop, and I'm
installing it on a headless (and X-less) server. I just figured out I
had to disable the tracker-plugin, since I don't have tracker installed
and don't want to install gnome-desktop on my server.

Are there any docs available? Or should I just fire away my questions on
this list?

Thx,
Vincent
--
Advocatenkantoor Suy, Van Baeveghem & Van Houtte
Brusselsestraat 108