Re: can't connect with Sony Bravia KDL-40Z5100

Yes, I think it is a firewall issue. But I don't know what services to enable or on what port. Do you know of an iptable configuration that I should use?

I do have multicast DNS enabled -- that's the only thing I've seen mentioned in the mailing list archives. Do I need to have an httpd daemon running? I notice that my Bravia seems to send out some packets referring to HTTP/1.1:

272	102.950673	SSDP	M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.1

Any help as to which services should be enabled will be appreciated.

Thanks, Bill