Re: Can we say current rygel is "pre-certification" ?
- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
- To: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing z zhang intel com>
- Cc: "rygel-list gnome org" <rygel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Can we say current rygel is "pre-certification" ?
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:14:51 +0200
2010/11/9 Zhang, Xing Z <xing z zhang intel com>:
> Thanks all.
> Khattak, what's main gap you think between current rygel and DLNA compliant?
Last I checked, a lot more tests are passing then failing (don't
recall numbers). AFAICT, most (not all) of the failing tests are small
issues that could be easily fixed.
> I'd like to get an overall picture, and our team will evaluate rygel follows spec next.
Since I'm extremely overwhelmed by the amount of work involved here,
I really could use some help. If you are interested in helping me out
in this context, I strongly suggest you start by running DLNA CTT on
your own end and fix the small issues you can find and submit patches
that fixes those issues.
BTW, if you intend to use rygel mailing list in future, please
subscribe to it.
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
] [Thread Prev