Re: Can we say current rygel is "pre-certification" ?
- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
- To: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing z zhang intel com>
- Cc: "rygel-list gnome org" <rygel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Can we say current rygel is "pre-certification" ?
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:05:51 +0200
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 7:42 AM, Zhang, Xing Z <xing z zhang intel com> wrote:
> Hi experts:
> I know opensource project could get "pre-certification" of DLNA. I also know rygel's goal is 100% DLNA compliant.
> So for current Rygel, have we gotten DLNA "pre-certification" or any plan for that? Thank you very much!
AFAIK certification only applies to hardware products and I don't
know of any hardware product in the market with rygel on it. Also, we
are not 100% compliant yet. I'm working on that but its not easy to
satisfy all the DMS requirements.
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
] [Thread Prev