Re: ps3 cannot find mediaserver with rygel-0.4.8 and other errors

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:55 AM, John Frankish <j-frankish slb com> wrote:
> The trick was to reboot the ps3 once rygel had started up - now the ps3 plays the streamed mp3 without problems.

  Really glad to hear that now it works for you. :)

> Debug log attached in case there's something useful in it.
>
> Thanks for the help and suggestions

  And thanks for your patience. :) I think we should specify
'run-time' deps to avoid such issues in future. If you want to help
further,  please file a bug about this so I don't forget.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124