Re: How to use rygel?

----- Original message -----
> Hello,
>
> I have a clean Ubuntu 10.10  with GNOME.
> I downloaded version 0.8.3 and install it.

Seems like your tracker is tool old as well. If you want rygel to make use of tracker, please upgrade that to latest stable release as well. If not, just disable that in the configuration.

> # Set it to 'true' if Rygel should be run as part of user's session.
> enabled=false
>
> in the config file in true?

I think that is a no-op these days. You just need to have the .desktop entry in ~/.autostart (which the preferences UI places for you).

--
Regards
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)

Sent from Nokia N900