Re: How to use rygel?

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 7:24 PM, Markus Bodmann <profdrhg googlemail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> i am new with linux. I install on my pc Ubuntu 10.10 an rygel.
> I want to watch videos on my dlna TV, but my TV dont show a server (it
> shows a server when I start Windows Media Player)

  Rygel in Ubuntu 10.10 is very very old and we have had some IOP
(discovery related) improvements after that which most probably solves
your main issue.

> Whe I open the terminal and type "rygel" I get this output:

  Most probably you started rygel yourself to get the logs but just in
case you didn't know already, once you activate "Enable UPnP/DLNA",
rygel is started as part of your session automatically.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124