Re: Stable releases for GNOME 2.32

Hi again,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:17 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>   GNOME 2.32 is at our doorsteps and for that we'll need to make
> stable releases of Rygel and all GUPnP libraries (including
> gupnp-dlna). I'm no Cylon but I do have a plan: We'll be doing this
> before this Friday (27.8.2010) followed by release of Rygel on Friday.

  Seems other deps on Rygel have not yet made stable releases and
they'll only be doing next month so I'm delaying this for another
month. Any objections?

  If not, any objections on adding a dep on gio (>= 2.24)? We need
that for easy/clean porting of gssdp/gupnp to win32 and (possibly)
other platforms.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)