Re: DLNA IP issue

Thanks for the input.
What are major challenges do you think we will face to add DMP/DMR to rygel? (if there is any limitation of the current software architecture)
regards,
Dipanjan

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Dipanjan Ghosh <dghosh2k gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Does DLNA allow any implementation to be open sourced.

  Yes, the only thing they don't allow is copying of the documents
themselves. You can even mention the requirements in public if you can
avoid using the same words as DLNA docs (since that would come under
'copying').

> We are considering using Rygel and add DMP/DMR profiles.

  Cool! Can't say that it will be smooth drive but I assure you that
you are making the right decision in terms of (not so) long-term
goals.

> I am asking on this
> list because you already might have some data points.
> I tried to post at IRC. I am posting here

  I saw you there but by the time i saw your questions, you were not
there anymore.