Re: date field

2009/3/20 Henrique Ferreiro García <henrique ferreiro gmail com>:
> Hello,

  Hi!

> I think the date field is wrong as of now (DC:Date) and should be
> File:Modified or File.Accessed.

  Although I want to but I don't agree after reading the description
of this field in the spec: "The dc:date property contains the primary
date of the content." What we can do is to (mis)use the
"File:Modified" or "File:Accessed" (whichever is provided) if
"dc:date" is not provided for the content.

   Regarding your other patches, sorry I had been way too busy with
transcoding stuff lately, I'll try to commit them in the beginning of
next week at the latest. BTW, transcoding stuff is now in svn trunk.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124