Re: some patches

2009/3/19 Henrique Ferreiro García <henrique ferreiro gmail com>:
> Hello,

  Yo!

> I have just opened a bug in gnome's bugzille about the duration problem
> I mentioned.

  Yeah saw them, thanks.

> For it to work you must also apply this patch to gupnp-av.
> I don't have an account in openedhand's bugzilla so I'm attaching the
> patch here.

  OK! i don't understand that printf magic at first look but i'll look
into it. Another thing that needs modification for this to work is
Rygel.DIDLLiteWriter class but that is trivial so don't worry about
it.

> Also, you can change "Video:Title" for "Audio:Title" in
> rygel-tracker-music-item.vala to fix the title being displayed wrongly.

   Oops! Another one from refactoring. I'll fix it. :)

  BTW, i implemented transcoding to mpeg transport stream and mp3 (in
the process of making the PCM one working). It is generic enough on
the source side. i-e it takes in anything that gstreamer can decode
using decodebin2. Last i checked with PS3 it doesn't work but I am
hopeful I'll get at least the LPCM one working with it soon. Here is
the branch i am working on if you are interested:

http://github.com/zeenix/rygel/tree/transcode

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)