Re: Hackfest in Rome: arrangements

Hi,

It's more a loose reference than an actual attendance document.

A least 5 people are expected including me. The days have been set officially too, beyond those days is not really up to gnome anymore if I'm not wrong? (I know some people will stay longer to enjoy being in Roma.)

In any case, you're welcome to attend, people will be there!