Re: Hackfest in Rome: arrangements

Hello everyone!

We are getting kind-of close to the event.

I checked the Wiki page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Rust2019-2

and I don't see new signups to the event.

I was wondering when (or if) people would signup up or if in general
that wiki page is a "loose" reference of the hackfest attendance and not
to be taken literally.

Do you guys are planning to come to Rome? When we can have a rough
estimate of attendance? Ideally also the days you're planning to attend.

The rooms are already booked and paid so in any case that's not a
problem for us, we will have our space for hacking on stuff.

Thanks!

Regards,
Antonio