Re: ACK + Date for 2nd yearly Gnome/Hack

It was nice to have you as well, hope to see you attend again!

About the next GNOME+Rust hackfest: unlike this one which has been quite a mess on the organization side (thanks so much Zeeshan to have been able to organize at the last minute!), it'd be nice to handle this part as soon as possible.

Do you have any idea Joaquim, when you could get an answer? If no, I'd like to give a "deadline" which would be in September so we can pick an alternative solution more easily (Roma this time apparently?).

We'll also need to pick a date for late october or november where most people are available.

Does it sound good to everyone?