ACK + Date for 2nd yearly Gnome/Hack

Hello everyone,

apiraino[0] here, just subscribed.

First of all, I'm incredibly thankful to all of you for welcoming me in
the pit and sharing a lot of knowledge with a newbie.

Now, about the next iteration: by having a look at the Gnome+Rust
hackfest history [1] it seems that a possible date could be around
November 2019.

I've heard of ongoing talks about Mexico. If that will be finalized in
the next months, that's perfectly fine (although I won't be able to attend).

Else, if for any reason the Mexican option will not work out, be aware
that Rome is available as a potential fallback (100% sure).

So, I'll stick around here and be availble in case of need. In case, I
just ask for a prompt alert to get the Italian org machine chugging.

See you around.

cheers,
a.

[0] github.com/apiraino