Re: next hackfest

Thank you! I've signup up with "apiraino" before realizing that probably
does not comply with the naming scheme. Let me know if it's ok anyways.

Am 13.08.19 um 10:58 schrieb Sebastian Dröge:
You can also create wiki accounts again now:
  https://wiki.gnome.org/action/newaccount/Home?action=newaccount

Let me know of your account name and I add you to the "editors list".