Re: next hackfest

Hi all,

unless there are changes, I assume the Hackfest is still targeting 21st
to 24th of November (thursday to sunday).

There is not a big rush (yet), but if changes in the schedule are to be
considered, I'd ask you folks to let me know in a timely manner: it
will greatly ease the job for my friend in Rome when asking for a
spot for us.

thanks,
Antonio