Re: Next GNOME+Rust hackfest?

On Wed, 2018-05-30 at 16:35 +0200, Guillaume Gomez wrote:

Hi,

I think it's time to start discussions about the next occurrence of
the GNOME+Rust hackfest.

Just before going further, we'll have some other
conferences/hackfests schedules to be careful about:

 * rustfest rome
 * moscow rust conference
 * gstreamer conference

To make things even more funny, none of them have schedules yet!

For what it's worth, GStreamer conference will *most likely* be Thu-Fri
26-27 October in Edinburgh followed by a GStreamer hackfest on Sat-Sun
28-29 October in Edinburgh.

Cheers
-Tim