Post your reports from the hackfest!

Dear everyone,

Thank you SO MUCH for all your work on gnome-class during the hackfest!
 I feel like it has advanced a lot in a very short amount of time.

Currently we have these blog posts (at the bottom of the page):
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Rust2018#Reports

Please write a blog post about the work you did during the hackfest and
link it there.  If you don't have an account in wiki.gnome.org, you can
create one, or send me the link and I'll happily put it in for you.

I've submitted that link for tomorrow's This Week in Rust newsletter :)

  Federico