Attending Remotely

Hey all, I'm sorry to say but I've had a family emergency come up
today which means I will no longer be able to come to Madrid. I'll be
working from home and am more than willing to be in regular
communication with y'all (even video!) to help out where I can. Please
feel free to reach out to me with any and all Rust questions that come
up!

Again I'm sorry this is so last-minute and I'm sorry I won't get to
see everyone! I wish y'all the best and am eagerly looking forward to
attending the next edition of the hackfest!

- Alex