Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest # 2

Hi Niko,

On 28 August 2017 at 20:55, Niko Matsakis <niko alum mit edu> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

Oh that'd be a pity but we understand there are more important things
in life than Rust. :)

I've been traveling a lot this
year and am trying to "cut back" a bit (it's hard on my family, among
other things). But of course I'd love to see these ideas make progress.
In any case, I'm still trying to decide whether I would be able to
participate.

Thanks for letting us know. If you decide to come or if/when it seems
likely you'll make it, please add yourself to the wikipage.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali