Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest # 2

On 23 August 2017 16:58:09 EEST, "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

So we had quite a blast in Mexico city and we did manage to get things
moving forward for making Rust a first-class citizen on GNOME. There
are of course still things to do and I'm hoping everyone agrees that
we could use another hackfest.

Since some folks weren't happy about going to US, I suggested we do
the hackfest in Berlin at my future office[1]. How do people feel
about that location? As for when, how about beginning of Nov?

As said on Twitter already, Berlin and early November work for me. First week would be possible (but then I
travel 3 weeks in a row for conferences and stuff), second week or later would be perfect.