Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Audio playback broken in 3.4.4-1 on Arch Linux

Quick follow up: I just updated to rhythmbox-git 3.4.4+130+g4bf59c711-1 in the AUR and the playback issue persists.
This has persisted for a while now, but I don't know when it started and have no old packages to revert to.

From: Nicholas Hébert <bujiraso hotmail ca>
Sent: November 2, 2020 2:07 PM
To: rhythmbox-devel gnome org <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
Subject: Audio playback broken in 3.4.4-1 on Arch Linux

Hello,

In my system I cannot get simple audio playback to work anymore (central core functionality missing).
The play-head races along with no output. I've attached a gif of the behaviour. The song is 20m but the playhead rips through it in seconds.

My DE is gnome-shell 3.38 running on Linux kernels 5.8 and later.

Other sounds and media players are working in the same session but Rhythmbox won't play.
This occurs with any file I try, and different encodings all have the same behaviour.

I disabled plugins and ran with debug output on and attached it.
I don't see anything amiss to my untrained eye.

Please let me know if there's any questions.
Thanks.