[Rhythmbox-devel] Entry view has non clickable columns in playlist source by default

Hi. I just started examining the source code and I wonder why entry view forced to have non clickable columns in rb_playlist_source_constructed function. I was thinking about making static playlists sortable by columns and when I made columns clickable they become sortable. Maybe there are some issues with it that I missed?