[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox with jack

Hi

I don't use pulseaudio i'm on debian 8.2 with all default apps.

I start rhythmbox and it connects to my default output in the jack connection manager just fine.

The problem is that if I change rhythmbox to say output to a different device in the jack connection manager then fast forward, or manually choose a new track to play. Rhythmbox will automatically disconnect from the output source that I put it on and then reconnect to the default output.

Is there a way to change this behavior?