Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Fixed: UI freeze when updating tags of many tracks

Right, thanks!

Here's the rebased branch. I made it into 2 commits: one affecting RhythmDB (which is essentially independent of the other) and the second using the new DB features to make an async commit.

Attaching the patch to bugzilla - noted. If possible, I'd still appreciate a basic review just to make sure I didn't do anything too weird.

Thanks,
Yam

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 2:41 AM, Hubert Figuière <hub figuiere net> wrote:
On 29/09/14 04:39 PM, Yam Marcovic wrote:
> Please review as well, if possible - this is my first time dealing with
> GLib (and the first time in a *while* that I've coded in C).
>
> ​You can see my commits here (as of 2014-09-28):
> https://github.com/ymarcov/rhythmbox/commits/master

To make it easier to review, can you actually rebase the branch and
squash commits to something more logical?

Also ideally you'd attach the patch to bugzilla - this seems to be the
maintainers preferred way.

Thanks

Hub

--