[Rhythmbox-devel] New feature: Close rhythmbox window and keep playing

Hello

I'm new on this list so here a small presentation of me, I'm a
software engineer at Intel OTC, some open source projects that I had
worked: EFL, Tizen and now working on Android.

I just had moved to Linux Arch and now I'm using rhythmbox and I have
a missing feature to me, the ability to close the rhythmbox window and
keep listen to my musics. I read that this feature was remove because
Gnome and others window managers have some applets to show music
player state(MPRIS applets).

So my idea is bring back this behavior without adding a new icon to
notification area, just keep playing music and when user open again
rhythmbox it only 'restore' the window.

Any objection?