Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod_control with lowercase f?

<snip>
> Rhythmbox works as expected - but the folder it creates on my ipod (4th Gen, 8GB Nano) is given a lower case 'f' + a number, - not the expected upper case 'F' plus a number. After renaming the folder to upper case, the music is still not recognised by the ipod.
>
> I've dug around a bit myself... but I could really do with some pointers to keep my investigation going.
>
> best regards,
> Richard
Afaik, this is irrelevant on vfat. The fs is case insensitive.
Cheers

I understand...

Can you suggest a next-step for me to try and identify the problem of why my ipod doesn't see the music that is sync'd onto it by rhythmbox?

best regards
Richard