Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Sorting playlists?

Hi,

I think the idea is that, with a playlist, you've put those songs in a certain order, manually. If that's the case, you don't want a stray mouse click undoing all of your hard work making sure that the songs flow correctly into one another!

Best,
Matt

ketsundere <ketsundere zoho com> wrote:
I must be missing something really obvious.

I've been using Rhythmbox for years, but never have I been able to figure out how to sort the playlists I create. Say, by track number or by album name or by song name. Intuition tells me I should be able to do it by clicking on the column header the same way I can in the Music tab, where all my imported tracks are shown, but it doesn't work in playlists! Help?

rhythmbox-devel mailing list
rhythmbox-devel gnome org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/rhythmbox-devel