[Rhythmbox-devel] Enter the Jamendo Music Platform Developers Competition, Win USD1, 000

Hi,

I wanted to let the developers of all the open source music players I could find about the competition that
the Jamendo music platform are running to encourage development with their new 3.0 API. Unfortunately I only
found about about this competition today and the deadline is June 9th. In case you are not aware, Jamendo is
the leading music platform for free Creative Commons music. Many media players already integrate Jamendo or
did in the past, however the new API may improve upon or fix broken implementations. The prizes up for grabs
are:

Jamendo Innovation Award:
 - Winner: USD1,000
 - Runner-up: USD500
Winners will be chosen by the Jamendo team.

Community Award sponsored by GitHub and 3scale
 - Winner: USD500 + a GitHub 2-year Medium plan (for a single winner) or a 1 year Silver account (for a team)
 - Runner-up: USD500 + a Sonos Play:3 HiFi Player offered by 3scale
The winning app will be the most voted by the Jamendo users.

All the details are available here: http://developer.jamendo.com/contest

I am not at all associated with Jamendo other than being a supporter of the platform love it when I find
players that have built in Jamendo support. Best of luck if you decide to enter and sorry if I am telling you
this to late.

Regards,
Stephen Judge
Email: stephen [at] stephen.ie