[Rhythmbox-devel] Attempting to build Rhythmbox

Hello rhythmbox-devel,

I'm trying to build Rhythmbox on my Linux Mint system. I seem to have reached an impasse, and my Google Fu has failed me. I get a very cryptic message from Make:

make[2]: Entering directory `/home/sensae/enc/code/foss/rhythmbox/help'
Makefile:529: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sensae/enc/code/foss/rhythmbox/help'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sensae/enc/code/foss/rhythmbox'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I hope this is the right place to post for this kind of question. autogen.sh and configure both run fine, and I'm pretty sure I have all the proper development dependencies installed. Thanks for your time.

--
Blaine Pace