Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Use Case: download MP3, ~/Music is on nfs

Use the file organizer plugin.

You can open in rhythmbox and should be able to organise the temporary file without any additional steps.

Check the preferences about folder/file movement first as the default settings aren't good for those who use a generic download folder.

https://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins/ThirdParty