[Rhythmbox-devel] Use Case: download MP3, ~/Music is on nfs

Hi All,

I have a music collection on a NFS server. I've mounted it and pointed Rhythmbox at the collection. It works
well.

What I find myself doing is downloading mp3s that I have brought from Amazon Cloud; For reasons I cannot
fathom, Amazon cloud only lets you download individual mp3 on my OS (Fedora Linux 18).

So, I click on an mp3 in my browser, and firefox pops up asking if I want to open in Rhythmbox, or Save As.
If I open in rhythmbox, the mp3 doesn't persist (I'm guessing it is not saved in the 'right' place.) My work
around is to Save As, then copy across from ~/Downloads into /Music/amazon/ and tell Rhythmbox to import the
new tune.

Can anyone suggest an improvement in my work-around workflow?

cheers,
Richard