Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod & mp3 tax fixes?

I can report no such problems here with rb2.96 under ubu12.04; besides an occasional segfault, which as of this morning became repeatable (and which I'm debugging at this moment), things work fairly well.

It wasn't trivial, but I've built from scratch (and debugged and slightly patched).  The last time I tried to build 2.98, I hit incompatibilities & gave up, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear it problematic to get rb0.3.13 running under ubu12.04.