Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Files issue

Hi Garrett,

The main config stuff (database, playlists, ipod sync info, etc.) is kept in ~/.local/share/rhythmbox. If you copy this to your new install, it should work fine. There's also artwork, lyrics, and so on in ~/.cache/rhythmbox, but it's not essential if you have an internet connection (Rhythmbox will download the new art, lyrics, etc.).

I think that's it. Hopefully, someone else will correct me if I've left anything out...

Regards,
Donagh