Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 2.98 provided by Ubuntu 13.04 crashes when synchronising with IPod Classic 80 Go ?

Le jeudi 27 juin 2013 à 18:55 +0200, Gildas PERROT a écrit :
Hello,

I am using Rhythmbox 2.98 provided by Ubuntu 13.04. I already imported
35 Gb of music from my Itunes library to my Rhythmbox library. It
works well, I can listen those musics from my Rhythmbox library. My
Ipod (FAT32, synchronized before with Itunes under Windows 7) is also
well recognized my Rhythmbox and I can listen musics from Rhythmbox
too.

However, when I try to synchronize my Ipod with Rhythmbox library, it
crashes immediately.

Do you have any suggestions to resolve that problem, please ?

Please file a bug report at your distribution bug tracker, they will
know what to do.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <gilles dartiguelongue esiee org>