[Rhythmbox-devel] entry-changed signal returns GLib.Array instead of GObject.ValueArray

Hi, I had posted this earlier but I'm afraid the thread might have been missed and wasn't worded well enough.

I have a plugin, and the entry-changed event is passing a GLib.Array, but there seem to be no bindings I can work with in Python.  Looking at the object I get in an entry-changed event, I don't know how to work with it to get the RhythmDbEntryChange objects out.  I think this doesn't match with the documentation of event-changed.

Docu: https://developer.gnome.org/rhythmbox/unstable/RhythmDB.html#RhythmDB-entry-changed

I tried iterating over changes, but I get

    TypeError: 'Array' object is not iterable

I tried accessing an item directly, but I get

    TypeError: 'Array' object is not iterable

The .len property gives the length of the array and the .data property gives me some garbled unicode or control characters that I can't print to console.

I guess the documentation is no longer correct but I don't know how to work with the object being passed in entry-changed.  Unfortunately this is breaking my plugin and I can't proceed without using the entry-changed event.

Here is a sample of the code that used to work in the entry-changed event.

     for i in range(0,changes.n_values):
            change = changes.get_nth(i)

I am running Ubuntu 13.04 and Rhythmbox 2.98. Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
Mendhak