[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox Python API documentation

Hello again everyone,

Sorry for the spam, but I thought this warranted a separate email.

Before the change to 2.99, I used John Jetmore's Rhythmbox 2.97 Python bindings documentation a lot. Now that it's out of date, I thought I'd have a go at generating my own documentation. After noodling about for a bit, I've created a script that can save, at the very least, some typing, and, if I can be dramatic for a moment, possibly your sanity.

If anyone is interested, you can find out more here, or just browse the documentation I already generated here. Comments, suggestions, etc. are greatly appreciated (I'm always happy to learn more Python).

Best regards,
Donagh