Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ipod & mp3 tax fixes?

I can confirm that I also see this problem. Every time I plug in my IPod Classic, every playlist is duplicated. That is all the files that make up the playlist are added an additional time to that playlist. Some of my playlists now have thousands of items in them, each item in the playlist, in order, over and over.

I addition, I CANNOT delete anything from the ipod. To delete anything I have to login to Windows, run itunes and clean up from there. itunes shows the playlists duplicated also, though itunes does not do the duplication thing itself. It is a real mess.

-- Will Merrell