Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Radio Listing on Rhythmbox for Resonance FM

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:43 PM, Radio Player <radio resonancefm com> wrote:
Hi there,

Was hoping to find out how to appear on the list of radio stations in
Rhythmbox as our station only appears as our streaming url.

Any help would be appreciated.

It looks like the stream metadata only includes the following tags:

    organization: Resonance104.4fm Web Stream
        location: http://www.resonancefm.com

Rhythmbox at present only uses the 'comment' tag to fill in the stream
name, but I think it makes sense to use 'organization' there too. I'll
add that shortly.

As far as I can tell, the stream doesn't include title tags describing
the current program, which are generally useful to listeners. Is this
actually the case, or is the information being lost somewhere?