Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Volume control

Hi Jim,

I'm not sure if this will of any use to you, but there was a (vaguely) similar kind of plugin for older versions of Rhythmbox:

http://mengzhuo.org/lab/EP4Rhythmbox/

As far as I know, it doesn't work with Rhythmbox 2.9x (although I haven't tested it), but it might be a good reference for all things earphone related (no point reinventing the wheel when you can fork someone else's code).

Best of luck,
Donagh