Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] gmenu, plugins and you

I agree that a heads up would have gone a long way in at least keeping up surprises.  As a maintainer, Jonathan has the right to take the project where he wishes.  But a littel sensitivity to the community would help a lot especially for such an old and established project like Rhythmbox.

sri