Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] gmenu, plugins and you

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 6:17 AM, David Mohammed <davidmohammed gmail com> wrote:
Jonathan,

  I would like to express my utter amazement and deep disappointment that
you made this decision.

What decision? What do you think I should have done instead?

From what I can see, there was no warning about this.  This really does
break several very useful external plugins including my plugin CoverArt
Browser.

All changes are pushed to the public git repository that anyone can
view. This particular change landed over a month ago. If you're
concerned about plugin API changes, you need to be watching.