[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions

I've tried Banshee, Clementine, Amarok, and several others but with no luck handling my music and espesually my iPod. Rhythmbox has been the best bet but it still has a few big problems. One is that there doesn't seem to be a music store plug in. I also recently noticed that when I did a drag and drop, file.mp3 over the Rhythmbox screen and then release, it would add the file to the library but to my horror wouldn't copy the file to the right location, /home/garrett/music/artists/album/file.mp3 based on the artsit and album, it would just leave it at it's current location. Now, then to my plesant suprise I could manually move the file in Nautilus and somehow Rhythmbox was aware of this move. That's nice but I would still like it to copy and move the file into or create a folder for it's artist, then move into or create a folder for the album.