[Rhythmbox-devel] Hi there

Hi there Rhythmbox Devs,

My name is Chris Wilson and I've recently taken over leadership of Ubuntu's Hundred Paper Cuts project, and in case that means nothing to any of you, our task is to tackle 100 minor usability bugs in each of Ubuntu's six month development cycle. We're focusing on one app at a time at the moment, giving several weeks of attention to it before moving on to the next, and currently we're looking at Rhythmbox.

I thought I'd come over here and introduce myself, my team and what we're doing since the type of bugs were working on are mostly design issues which will require some form of dialog with yourselves in order to resolve.

We've narrowed our focus to 15 Rhythmbox paper cuts and I was wondering if you could give us some feedback on them. Also, is there any sort of functional specification anywhere that describes how Rhythmbox is supposed to behave?

Looking forward to working with you over the next few weeks.
Chris