[Rhythmbox-devel] development interest

Hello,

I have an usual request (I think anyhow), perhaps you can help me or point me in the correct direction.

I would like to develop an iTunes inspired relational database for the real estate industry. However i think it could be applicable as a framework for many applications, eg. food (ingredients that can be maintained in a list, sorted, ordered, grouped (playlist style into recipes). For real estate, a house is made up of a shopping list of many items that can be associated with designs for example.

Can Rhythmbox be modified to handle different items from music files? Is there a flexible store that can be modified to source items from various vendors? Is this a project you would consider undertaking. Are there better suited applications out there for what I have in mind?

Kind regards
Andrea Wildt