[Rhythmbox-devel] playlists

I noticed that when I create a playlist in Rhythmbox it does not load it, or them, into my iPod. All my music is there just find but not my playlist. Can anything be done here? And before I get on everyones nerves, should I be sending my suggestions and or issues somewhere els or is this address good?

I really which I could contribute but my programming skills are beginner at best. Hope I can help out one day.